Corporate & Secretarial Services
From the incorporation of a new company, on-going compliance with legislation, to the restructuring of business, DS is here to help ensure the good standing of all our client’s legal entity/entities, wherever they may be while helping streamline and better manage their governance and compliance matters.
The endurance in the corporate world is greatly associated with the compliance phenomenon. The extensive compliance requirements from regulatory bodies makes it inevitable for any entity to form a comprehensive compliance department with a complete infrastructure or to simply outsource the same.
We advise on company’s act, corporate governance practices and other compliance matters. We assist our client with a wide range of matters relating to the Companies Act and applicable rules and regulations. Our team of specialists in company’s secretarial matters has extensive experience and expertise in delivering effective solutions wherever, our clients do business, and in managing corporate projects from inception to completion.
DS provides range of corporate and secretarial services that can help clients business run smoothly, and they are:
- Pre-incorporation advisory services
- Incorporation of companies with SECP
- Establishment of Branch and Liaison Officers
- Conversion of status of companies
- Formation and registration of partnership firms / Association of persons (AOP)
- Registrations with regulatory authorities
- Secretarial practices and statutory / regulatory compliances
- Secretarial Audits / Compliance Reviews
- Drafting, reviewing & registration of commercial, trade & shareholder’s agreements
- Reviewing and commenting on commercial deeds and agreements